Most of our class assignments will be turned in through BLEND. Use the following instructions to access BLEND:
- Download “Canvas” onto your phone/smart device.
- Open the app, and type in “Austin Independent School District” to find our school district.
- Login using your student ID # as your username and the first initial of your last name and your date of birth (00/00/00), followed by an s for the password. For example, Billy Bob would be username S123456 and password B081305s.
- Log into your band class weekly to view your list of assignments.
*If you are having any trouble with student access, please contact AISD Help Desk:
By phone: 512-414-9187 (from 7AM to 5PM)
By email: ServiceNowTech@austinisd.org
We use Charms to communicate quickly and easily with students and parents.
To access Charms:
- Go to https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/parents.asp. Our school code is KealingMSBand.
- Your password will be your student’s first name and last name, no space, no caps (ex. davidhinojosa)
- Update your profile with your current contact information.
If your student’s password is not working, please contact any of the directors so that your password can be reset.
To access remind, send the corresponding code in a text message field to 81010.
Full Band Program – @kealingb
Wind Ensemble – @KealingWE
Symphonic Band – @ksymband1
Concert Band – @kealingCB
Jazz Ensemble – @kmsjazzb
Beginning Flute/Oboe/Bassoon – @kealingfob
Beginner Clarinet: @kealingcl
Beginner Saxophone: @kealingsax
Beginning Trumpet – @begtrum1
Beginning Horn – @beghorn1
Beginning Trombone/Euphonium – @kmsbbone
Beginning Tuba – @kmstuba
Beginning Percussion – @kmsbperc